Complete Interview Questions and answers
PHP CMS and E-commerce
Ruby on Rails
Embedded systems »
Hybrid App Platform
are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These
Psychology MCQ Questions
helps you to refresh your Psychology, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. Which of the following statements best defines critical thinking in psychology?
2. Conduction hearing impairment refers to hearing problems that originate in the
eardrum and middle ear
auditory pathways and brain
3. Concurrent with the rise of gestalt psychology, the zeitgeist in physics was embracing ____.
4. John b. watson believed that psychology should be the science of
5. Which of these is the most accurate definition of the discipline of psychology?
the scientific study of behavior and mental processes
the scientific study of mental processes
the scientific study of behavior
the scientific study of human behavior and mental processes
6. Critics of evolutionary psychology are most likely to suggest that it underestimates the
7. Which of these is the most accurate definition of the discipline of psychology?
8. John b. watson believed that psychology should be the science of:
9. John watson believed that psychology should focus on the study of
10. Prompt feedback regarding your performance on psychology practice tests is most likely to inhibit
11. In the definition of psychology, the term mental processes refers to ________.
12. Psychology is the social science that studies human society and social behavior.
13. One of the three major concerns of developmental psychology centers around the issue of
14. Social psychology differs from psychology in its focus on ________.
15. Which of the following is not a goal of psychology
16. Which of the following is true about health psychology?
17. Watson is to behaviorism as rogers is to _____ psychology.
18. Psychology's history as a science began _____.
19. As a science, psychology has four goals. which of the following is not one of those goals?
20. John b. watson believed that psychology should involve the study of
21. Social psychology differs from psychology in its focus on ______.
22. Which branch of psychology is most directly concerned with the study of how
23. Which of the following best describes how contemporary psychology views the mind?
24. Like evolutionary psychology, instinct theory most clearly assumed that behavior is influenced by
25. Contemporary psychology is best defined as the science of:
26. Who was the functionalist who authored a textbook for the emerging discipline of psychology?
27. Which perspective of psychology most clearly focuses on observable responses?
28. Which of these is the most accurate definition of the discipline of psychology
29. For watson, the goal of psychology is ____.
30. Which statement best reflects the approach of gestalt psychology?
31. John b watson believed that psychology should be the science of
32. Watson is to behaviorism as rogers is to _____ psychology
33. Gestalt psychology started as a movement opposed to ____.
Ask your Question
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.