Below Marketing Mix quiz are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These Marketing Mix MCQ Questions helps you to refresh your Marketing Mix, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. Which word best describes PLACE in the marketing mix?
2. Offering an incentive to customers in order to increase sales--contests, free samples, coupons etc...
3. Which of the following is NOT an example of public relations?
promotion of a football team
donations by the firm to charity
advertising on national radio
letting a newspaper journalist try a product out
4. Producer - Consumer is most likely to be used by a manufacturer of:
mass produced cars
specialist racing cars.
5. Delta Motorworks markets its cars based on the age, gender, and income of its customers. Which of the following types of market segmentation is evident here?
6. Gilron Holidays runs a premium membership club that caters to customers whose annual salary exceeds $100,000. Members of this club are offered seasonal discounts on select luxury hotels in select cities worldwide. Gilron Holidays most likely follows a(n) ________ segmentation approach.
7. Promotion of a product can include all of the following except:
advertising a new product
offering money-off vouchers to encourage increased sales
personal selling by using sales representatives
redesigning a product to make it look more modern
8. Which of the 4P's does this represent: T-Shirt
9. Management is deciding whether to offer the entire new line of athletic equipment. This marketing mix is
10. To get a selected product in the right place at the right time, marketers often ask themselves which of the following questions: