Below Indian Economy quiz are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These Indian Economy MCQ Questions helps you to refresh your Indian Economy, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. The task of collection of data in all three sectors is done by
2. Directive Planning is pursued under:-
None of these
3. A situation in which more persons are employed on a job than are optimally required is:
4. What is needed to provide protection against natural calamities like floods, drought, locusts, thunderstorms, etc.?
5. Out of 200 million children in the school going age group, how many are attending schools?