Below Genetic Engineering quiz are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These Genetic Engineering MCQ Questions helps you to refresh your Genetic Engineering, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. Plasmids, yeast, and viruses are known as ____________.
genetically modified organisms
2. A ____________ is required to transfer genes from one organism to another.
3. The process of making changes in the DNA code of a living organism is called
4. What is removed from the chromosome of an animal cell during Genetic Engineering?
5. nucleic acid probe
oligonucleotide used in hybridization
6. DNA fingerprinting works because
Most genes are dominant
All organisms contain RNA
The most important genes are different among most people
No two people, except identical twins, have exactly the same DNA