Below Engineering Economics quiz are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These Engineering Economics MCQ Questions helps you to refresh your Engineering Economics, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. A VOM has a selling price of P 400. If its selling price is expected to decline at a rate of 10% per annum due to obsolescence, what will be its selling price after 5 years?
2. A farmer selling eggs at 50 pesos a dozen gains 20%. If he sells the eggs at the same price after the costs of the eggs rises by 12.5%, how much will be his new gain in percent?
3. What is the ordinary interest on P1,500.50 for 182 days at 5.2%?
4. What is the term for an annuity with a fixed time span?
5. A construction estimate is used
To judge tentatively or approximate value of the project
To produce a statement of the approximate cost
To decide an approximation of the value of the project and not the exact cost