Below Dispersion of Light quiz are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These Dispersion of Light MCQ Questions helps you to refresh your Dispersion of Light, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. Refraction of light by the earth’s atmosphere due to variation in air density is called
2. When white light enters a prism, it gets split into its constituent colours. This is due to
different refractive index for different wavelength of each colour
each colours has same velocity in the prism.
prism material have high density.
Scattering of light
3. Which of the following is NOT a source of light?
4. Myopia is corrected by using spectacles with
5. Which colour scatters the most?
6. Why does scattering of light occur?
Light rays are blocked and reflected to all directions by the clouds or particles in the air
Light rays are blocked and reflracted to all directions by the clouds or particles in the air
Light rays are passing through and refracted to all directions by the clouds or particles in the air