Below Concept of Public Relations quiz are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These Concept of Public Relations MCQ Questions helps you to refresh your Concept of Public Relations, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. Which of the five major promotion tools includes building up a positive corporate image and handling unfavorable stories and events?
2. In a crisis, PR are responsible to ensure an organisation are:
In control of the situation
Having a legitimate interest in the matter
Expose all details of the incident
Sensitive to the concern of the public
3. A product in the maturity stage will often require ________ advertising.
4. A company's total marketing communications mix consists of a special blend of advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling, and direct-marketing tools that the company uses to communicate customer value and build customer relationships. This is also called ________.
the promotion mix
5. Integrated marketing communications encourages brand messages to be developed by different departments within an organization.