Below Capital Markets quiz are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These Capital Markets MCQ Questions helps you to refresh your Capital Markets, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. The securities that are already issued are available for subsequent purchases and sales at:________.
Office of the registrar and transfer agent
Follow on public offer of the issuer
Stock exchanges where they are listed
Depositories where they are held
2. A spot transaction in the foreign exchange market involves the
exchange of exports and imports at a specified future date.
exchange of bank deposits at a specified future date.
immediate (within two days) exchange of exports and imports.
immediate (within two days) exchange of bank deposits.
3. Compared to money market securities, capital market securities have
4. Money market securities have all the following characteristics except they are not
5. PK Enterprises Limited has sold an entire lot of 5,00,000 equity shares @ ₹9 each to Prosperous Bank Private Limited. The bank, in turn, will offer the shares to the general public for subscription @ ₹11 per share. Identify the method of floatation being described in the given lines.
Offer through prospectus
Offer for sale
6. The reserves of a company rightfully belong to ____________.
7. A company can raise capital through the primary market in the form of