Below Business Intelligence quiz are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These Business Intelligence MCQ Questions helps you to refresh your Business Intelligence, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. _________maps the core warehouse metadata to business concepts, familiar and useful to end users.
Application level metadata.
User level metadata.
Enduser level metadata.
Core level metadata.
2. Business intelligence (BI) is a broad category of application programs which includes
a) Decision support
b) Data mining
d) All of the mentioned
3. __________describes the data contained in the data warehouse.
4. _________ is a category of applications and technologies for presenting and analyzing corporate and external data
All of the mentioned
5. Data warehouse architecture is based on ______________.
D. SQL Server.
6. Record cannot be updated in _____________.
7. This is the processing of data about customers and their relationship with the enterprise in order to improve the enterprise’s future sales and service and lower cost.
a. clickstream analysis
b. database marketing
c. customer relationship management
d. CRM analytics
8. This is a systematic approach to the gathering, consolidation, and processing of consumer data (both for customers and potential customers) that is maintained in a company’s databases.
service oriented integration
business technology management
9. This is an arrangement in which a company outsources some or all of its customer relationship management functions to an application service provider (ASP).
supplier relationship management
Customer Information Control System
online transaction processing
10. This is an XML-based metalanguage developed by the Business Process Management Initiative (BPMI) as a means of modeling business processes, much as XML is, itself, a metalanguage with the ability to model enterprise data.
11. This is an approach to selling goods and services in which a prospect explicitly agrees in advance to receive marketing information.
customer managed relationship
12. In an Internet context, this is the practice of tailoring Web pages to individual users’ characteristics or preferences.
13. At the top of a business letter, the company writing the letter usually provides their address and business logo, also known as:
Letter Address or Inside Address
14. Which of the following does not form part of BI Stack in SQL Server ?