Below Average Profit Method quiz are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These Average Profit Method MCQ Questions helps you to refresh your Average Profit Method, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. Below are the reason why you study OM EXCEPT___________.
OM is one of three major functions (marketing, finance, and operations) of any organization
we want to understand what operations managers do
OM include performing market research, producing a marketing plan, as well as strategically overseeing advertising and promotion
we want (and need) to know how goods and services are produced
2. Below are the roles of operations manager EXCEPT _________.
planning on capacity, locations, products & services,make or buy, layout and do projects scheduling
develop an incentive plan, issuance of work orders & job assignment.
manage the inventory, control the quality, costs and productivity
produce financial reports and develop direct investment activities
3. ……..should compensate …………..in the case of reconstitution of the firm.
Gaining partner, sacrificing partner
gaining partner sacrificing partner
4. Reserves and accumulated profits are transferred to partners ' capital accounts at the time of reconstitution in:
old profit sharing ratio
New profit-sharing ratio
5. The excess amount which the firm can get on selling its assets over and above the saleable value of its assets is called :
6. Any change in the relationship of existing partners which results in an end of the existing agreement and enforces making of new·agreement is called: