Below Additive Manufacturing quiz are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type Quiz. These Additive Manufacturing MCQ Questions helps you to refresh your Additive Manufacturing, you can see the correct option by clicking on it. .
1. A simple shoe factory is required to produce 200 pairs of shoes per five hour shift. If there is only one person responsible for threading the laces, how long should it take that person to thread the lace of one shoe?
2. Non-value-added activities are considered waste if they fall into one of the eight categories. Which waste ties up money in unsold product, material, and storage space?
3. The list of 5Ss, although it looks like a housekeeping directive, supports lean production by:
identifying non-value items and removing them, in the "sort/segregate" category.
reducing inventory, in the "standardize" category.
increasing variability through standardized procedures, in the "standardize" category.
eliminating wasted motion through ergonomic studies, in the "support" category.
building good safety practices, in the "shine/sweep" category.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the Seven Wastes?
5. Which of the following is generally found in most Lean environments?
a push or pull system, depending upon the rate of demand
a push system for high margin items and a pull system for low margin items
a push system for purchased parts and a pull system for manufactured parts
6. Which of the following is the process of pre-processing stage?
Checking 3D CAD data
De-powdering loose material
Dip in binder to strengthen the part
7. Which one of the process is subtractive prototyping?
5 axis CNC Milling
Fused Deposition Modeling
Digital Light Process (DLP)
8. Which of the following are the process in RP cycle?
Transfer to machine
All of these
9. What is the format for prototyping machine file?